I-Work client is a Scandinavian manufacturer with production sites in Europe and Asia. Our client use the latest production technology to design high-quality transformers and chokes. As the company develops, I-Work is looking for
Technical Purchasing Specialist
- Using technical knowledge to source the right materials based on R&D engineering teams instructions;
- Actively participating in sample production planning processes;
- Engaging in effective communication with Sales and R&D engineering teams to coordinate the sourcing of raw materials for new samples;
- Thinking “out of the box”, exploring alternative suppliers and delivery channels for sample production, with the aim of achieving the shortest possible lead times.
- Actively searching for perspective new suppliers both local and international;
- Receiving and addressing any instances of price deviations from suppliers;
- Perform supplier audits and engage in negotiations regarding pricing, delivery terms, and payment conditions;
- Ensuring accurate and up-to-date entry of cost prices and agreements in ERP system;
- Establishing and upholding a business model to evaluate and prioritize cost-down activities and ideas.
- Technical background and/or understating to be able to source the right components based on R&D engineering needs;
- Experience and knowledge gained from working in a production company;
- Hands-on experience in strategic procurement, including supplier selection and negotiation;
- understanding in the use of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems;
- Proficient English language skills as you will work internationally;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines ;
- Willingness to travel to visit suppliers.
- Full time work in Liepaja;
- Great international experience;
- flexible work possibilities;
- Salary greatly depending on your previous experience starting from 2500 Gross;
- Social guarantees and health insurance;
- Technical support required for the work;
- Comfortable and safe working environment in a modern company.
Send CV to SIA I-Work Group, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: 26603582