I-Work client international company looking for
TEAM LEAD BACKEND DEVELOPMENT (M/F)
- Leadership of a team of currently 4 Java developers;
- Hands-on development of backend code in the Java and Scala programming languages;
- Reviewing code and coaching your colleagues to become better developers;
- Working together in close cooperation with our team of IT analysts in the evaluation of software architecture approaches and the introduction of new technologies;
- Promoting and enforcing compliance with code metrics and coding conventions;
- Reporting to the CIO about the current state of your team and its projects.
- Several years of experience as a software developer using the Java programming language;
- Experience with the Java EE technology stack (e.g. JSF, Tomcat, Apache Commons...);
- Leadership experience, or the willingness to quickly grow into a leadership role
- Very good command of the English language;
- Having worked with multiple programming languages or as a full-stack developer would be an advantage;
- Experience with agile methods (SCRUM, Kanban) would be an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work in an international company with office in Riga city center;
- Salary: starting from 4300 Gross Euro per month depending on the level of experience;
- Valuable knowledge and excellent experience for future development;
- Health insurance after probationary period (3 months);
- Other benefits will be discussed during interviews.
Send Your CV to SIA I-Work Group, Tērbatas iela 32, Rīga, LV-1011, Phone: 27848464, e-mail: email@example.com