I-WORK client of a world's leading food and feed testing laboratory company is looking for:
Senior System Administrator
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Network infrastructure installation, monitoring, troubleshooting and updating, searching for solutions to improve and optimize network efficiency and utilization;
- Work as go-to person about on-prem and Cloud infrastructure;
- Ability to handle with LAN/WAN/ Firewalls Network Operations with Business & Mission Critical applications;
- Ability to automate and deploy systems and applications via Foreman, Puppet, Ansible;
- Ability to take charge of complicated critical incidents and problems;
- Participation in improvement projects and initiatives.
- Good technical skills in working with Linux, MS Azure, Cisco, Juniper, CheckPoint, Redhat, Ethernet, L2/L3 Switching, VLANs, VOIP, Firewalls, MySQL, MongoDB, ZFS, Foreman, Puppet, Ansible;
- Couple of years of experience working as a Network System Administrator, Linux administrator, site reliability engineer or in a similar role;
- Experience and confidence in your ability to apply existing knowledge and learn new things;
- Deep knowledge of Linux infrastructure, Cloud solutions and various databases;
- Practical experience with setup, configuration, administration and troubleshooting of LAN/WAN/Firewalls infrastructure;
- Be able to solve data network related issues and wireless technologies in a way that colleagues and customers can rely on you;
- Belief and ability to automate everything you can to reduce the manual tasks;
- Experience creation and maintenance of documentation.
The company offers:
- Work in a stable and fast-growing company;
- Salary around 4000 EUR gross per month,
- Great benefits package from Day 1 – health insurance, cell phone, day off on your birthday, IT courses;
- Hybrid work opportunity and flexible hours;
- Workplace in Riga.
CV send to: SIA I-Work Group, e-mail: email@example.com phone: 26252056