I-Work client, international FinTech company offer to join their team
Senior PHP Developer
- Develop new functionality for the FinTech company marketplace platform;
- Change existing functionality;
- Write automated tests for everything you do and rely on existing test-suites to move forward;
- Acquire and give experience and knowledge, by performing and receiving code reviews;
- Description of planned projects: Marketplace Web App, Mobile API, Back-office, Core System, Marketing, Customer Operations.
- At least 4 years work experience in programming;
- Experience with PHP7, MySQL, Symfony framework, git;
- Knowledge by SQL, NoSQL, Scrum;
- Open-minded and growth-oriented person;
- Ability to adapt easily and be enthusiastic about learning new technologies.
- Work in a global company and in an international environment;
- Work in a low-stress environment;
- Flexible Vacation policy, health insurance;
- Motivated salary and bonus system (3200 – 3500 EU after taxes);
- Possible business trips abroad;
- Paid relocation expenses and assistance (insurance, visa, airline tickets, finding accommodation, helping family to move);
- Working place Latvia, Riga (Remote work is not possible);
- Technical and office supplies that will make your work easier (Mac/Windows/Phone etc).
We are expecting to receive Your CVs at SIA I-Work Group, Tērbatas str. 32, Riga, LV-1011, Phone 67278807, 25667789, e-mail: email@example.com