I-Work Group – one of the leading personnel selection, recruitment and evaluation companies, which operates in the market for 16 years and is rapidly expanding and developing, invites to its team an energetic, motivated and purposeful
Sales Manager (B2B)
- Attracting customers and partners in Latvia and abroad;
- Development of new market outlets and forms of cooperation;
- Customer relationship management and sales monitoring with an associated team;
- Organization of customer visits, conclusion of agreements and supervision of further cooperation.
- Experience in active sales and/or service provision to B2B customers;
- Desirable experience or communication skills with decision makers in client companies;
- Ability to work quickly, dynamically and professionally in the large customer segment;
- Excellent communication, argumentation and collaboration skills;
- Initiative, proactivity, as well as the ability to work independently and self-organized;
- Very good Latvian language skills, preferably Russian language skills at conversational level;
- Very good English language skills (at least Level C1);
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office).
- Experience with CRM systems is desirable;
- Skills in working with the preparation, adaptation and coordination of customer contracts are desirable;
- Experience working with social media and other platforms for networking and attracting new clients;
- A wide range of contacts and a vision that provides the breadth of thinking and the ability to see new solutions and opportunities in the global market.
- Work in a recognizable, stable, development-oriented company;
- Professional growth and development opportunities;
- Provision and compensation of work equipment;
- Social guarantees, basic salary 1400–2000 EUR Gross plus bonus from the sales (on average additional 700–1500 EUR Gross), the total average salary budget for productive work starting from 3000 EUR Gross.
CV send to Tērbatas iela 32, Rīga, LV-1011, firstname.lastname@example.org, tālrunis: 26468860