The customer of I-Work is a manufacturing company that produces sustainable and organic food ingredients and food products, which has recently been acquired, bringing international know-how and best practices to the company. Significant investments are being made in hardware and software. Among the key positions that need to be covered the company is searching for
Quality assurance & Quality control director
- Develop a quality assurance and control system and implement all the necessary elements to ensure uniform compliance with food safety, quality, sustainability, sanitation, and regulatory requirements in the company.
- Manages potentially serious product incidents through product crisis management process.
- Improve resource and standards manuals as well as training programs.
- Lead the Food Safety and HACCP team.
- Host all quality audits from certification bodies and customers.
- University degree in appropriate discipline.
- Work Experience with QA measuring and testing equipment.
- 5 to 10 years’ work experience as QA director.
- Knowledge of safety requirements and legal standards.
- Working knowledge of quality system requirements.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Project Management and Analytics software.
- Good Leadership and Collaboration skills.
- Fluent English language skills (conversational and written).
We offer you:
- Competitive salary 2800-3500 gross and annual bonus which depends on your qualification and performance.
- Possibility to have a company car as part of the package.
- Fuel card.
- All necessary work tools incl. paid mobile phone.
- Dynamic work environment in an international company.
- Health insurance after probation period.
Send CV to I-Work Group, e-mail: email@example.com, phone 25667789