The customer of I-Work is a manufacturing company that produces sustainable and organic food ingredients and food products, which has recently been acquired, bringing international know-how and best practices to the company. Significant investments are being made in hardware and software. Among the positions that need to be covered the company is searching for a
Project manager - Production engineer
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Plans, coordinates and manages the engineering and installation of the food processing system (Equipment) entrusted to himself starting from raw materials to ready product: potato starch processing lines its development, testing, evaluation, using, doing production processes, cleaning and disposal too;
- Develops and provides work safety recommendations, procedures, work instructions;
- Ensure the system operation;
- Participates in the development and implementation of development projects;
- The work is planned for the duration of the project implementation.
- At least three years of experience in international production business, creation of production lines and their maintenance;
- Experience in potato starch production will be considered an advantage;
- Experience in Project management, and creation of new production lines;
- Experience in leading an international project management team;
- Certificate of electro safety group (preferably) and knowledge of work safety;
- English language knowledge at a fluent level;
- Capability of being a good communicator, a leader within a team, and orator skills;
- Driver licence category B.
The company offers:
- Work in a stable, fast-growing company for the duration of the project implementation;
- Salary starting from 2000 - 3500 EUR gross per month, depending on experience and work result;
- Social guarantees, health, and accident insurance;
- Technical support required for the work;
- Workplace in Aloja.
Send CV to I-Work Group, e-mail: email@example.com, phone 25667789