A global international industrial manufacturing company looking for
to lead strategic projects
To manage coordination and completion of several complex projects across disciplines in company. Responsibility over all budgets, timelines, workstreams, involvement of project teams and collaboration with external parties. Coordinate projects in different countries of the world in the companies of the company group.
- Experience with managing large scale projects with cross-border and cross-functional involvement;
- Higher education or preferably higher education in project management;
- Preference will be given to candidates with certificates in project management e.g. PMP, Prince2, IPMA or equivalent;
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and PM tools (Smartsheet or similar);
- Experience, education or understanding of an industrial production process is desirable;
- Fluency in English.
- A convincing communicator able to motivate project teams and ensure commitment;
- Good social skills combined with strong multicultural awareness to be able to navigate in an environment with many different stakeholders internally and externally;
- A structured and pragmatic approach and the ability to create an effective plan as well as keep tight deadlines;
- A solution-oriented mindset, deep – dive in details but same time able to keep an overview and adapt to changes when necessary.
- Work in a leading global manufacturing company;
- Salary in the range of EUR 4000 - 4200;
- Bonuses from achieved sales goals;
- Social guarantees, health insurance, partially paid meals;
- Fuel compensation and all necessary technical means for work (computer, telephone).
CV send to SIA I-Work Group, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone.: 26468860