I-Work Group client – company which is one of the leading companie’s in Baltics which provides distribution and international wholesale of ITC, Telecom, CE and HA products - due to increasing activities in field of IT components is looking for
- Purchase from suppliers (including price negotiations) – vendors, broad liners and distributors – on daily base;
- Maintain daily price-list according the market situation;
- Perform daily stock inventory control;
- Monitor market on daily base (direct and indirect competitors);
- Educate/update sales team regarding products, novelties, market news etc.;
- Search for extra business opportunities according to dedicated products or/and similar products;
- Increase dedicated brands turnover and margin.
- Previous work experience as a Product manager in the industry of IT components;
- Very good knowledge about dedicated range of products, competitor’s products and market in general;
- Previous experience in sales will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent command of English language;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High emotional intellect;
- Positive mindset;
- Ability to work in multitasking mode.
- Monthly salary EUR 2126 (gross) + bonuses based on performed results;
- Social guarantees, health insurance;
- Interesting work opportunities in dynamic, international environment;
- Self-development and career development possibilities.
CV and Motivation Letter send to SIA I-Work Group, Tērbatas str. 32, Riga, LV-1010, e-mail: email@example.com, contact phone: 25667789