The customer of I-Work is a manufacturing company that produces sustainable and organic food ingredients and food products, which has recently been acquired, bringing international know-how and best practices to the company. Significant investments are being made in hardware and software. Among the key positions that need to be covered the company is searching for a
New Product Development Technologist
- Perform the new product development pipeline portfolio mostly for taste solutions;
- Collaborate and support the design, development, refinement, and implementation of products and solutions by initiating research to identify consumer needs;
- Develop new products and solutions to meet customers and consumer needs;
- Work with production and engineering to identify process improvement, new capabilities of exiting lines, valorisation of by-products etc;
- Maintain continues self-development, exploring Global sustainable food innovations and new technologies in the industry;
- Maintain ongoing communication with different stakeholders to share on emerging new ingredients, packaging, and technology.
- Education in Food Technology;
- Relevant experience in product development processes would be an advantage;
- Independent and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Proactive in seeking solutions and solving problems;
- Team player and good communication skills;
- Fluency in English.
- Work in a stable, fast-growing company with opportunities for professional growth;
- Salary starting from 2000 EUR gross per month and according to work experience;
- Social guarantees, health, and accident insurance;
- Technical support required for the work;
- Workplace in Vidzeme.
Send CV to I-Work Group, e-mail: email@example.com contact phone: 26252056