I-WORK client of a world's leading food and feed testing laboratory company is looking for
.NET Software Engineer
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Creating new systems that improve existing laboratory processes or enable having new processes due to the technology progression and/or research breakthroughs;
- Working with existing solutions – improving them or integrating them with the newly created systems
- Closely cooperate with people working in laboratories to understand the best solution for the different business problems
- Testing your solutions and running them in the production.
- At least 3 + years of experience in . NET technologies;
- Experience building sustainable, scalable and well documented APIs;
- Knowledge of event-driven and message-driven architecture models;
- Experience with microservices and Azure Cloud would be a great benefit;
- Good English: both spoken and written.
The company offers:
- Work in a stable and fast-growing company;
- Salary around 4000-6000 EUR gross per month, depending on experience;
- Great benefits package from Day 1 – health insurance, cell phone; day off on your birthday, IT courses;
- Hybrid work opportunity and flexible hours;
- Workplace in Riga.
CV send to: SIA “I-Work Group, e-mail: email@example.com, phone number. 27848464