Sia Unguri is fast growing, internationally acting company which develops and produces high quality peat products and substrates for professional horticulture industry. This company has its own raw material sources and a modern production location in the north of Latvia. Sia Unguri has customers all over the world. The substrates are used by growers for a variety of crops such as vegetable crops, ornamentals, tree nursery products and soft fruit. Due to the growth of the company. Sia Unguri is looking for an
Senior Laboratory Assistant
The position and responsibilities
In the position of horticultural technician you are responsible for development and advice of our products in the field of horticulture. You are the point of technical contact for dealers and users. You provide technical advice on properties of peat products and substrates to suit the specific use. The chemical (fertilization), physical and biological properties are central here. Therefore you are in close contact with external technical sources and the internal laboratory of the company. Some items of the internal quality management are also part of the job. The technical employee follows developments and current affairs in the market and also helps to maintain and expand our customer base. You are accountable to the management.
Qualifications and skills
- bachelor and/or master degree chemical profile
- education, knowledge or experience desired in Horticulture, Plant sciences, Biology
- work experience in a similar position
- compliance with Ministru Kabineta reg. 448, 7.2 or 1 6.2. parapraphs
- manages Latvian, English verbally and writing and preferably also German
- good computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- good communication skills
- internationally oriented
- hands-on mentality, autonomous way of working, solution-oriented attitude
- willing to work in a small team
- Work in a leading and modern company
- Friendly and responsive team;
- Interesting and exciting work;
- We provide you a decent internal and external training program.
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Competitive salary according to experience within 1200-1400 EUR Gross,
Place of work: Cesis.
CV send to e-mail: SIA I-Work Group, Tērbatas iela 32, Rīga, LV-1011, Phone: 26468860, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org