The customer of I-Work is a manufacturing company that produces sustainable and organic food ingredients and food products, which has recently been acquired, bringing international know-how and best practices to the company. Significant investments are being made in hardware and software. Among the key positions that need to be covered the company is searching for a
Food quality specialist
- Develop, maintain, and improve the quality and product safety system procedures and related documentation in accordance with the food safety standards implemented in the company;
- Develop quality criteria for raw materials, consumables and finished products;
- Monitoring and testing of laboratory and production processes.
- Higher education in food technology or biology, chemistry is desirable;
- Work experience in a similar position or experience and knowledge in the organization of the quality management system, implementation, and maintenance of quality standards;
- Knowledge and understanding of food law in the EU;
- Knowledge and understanding of the food business self-control system HACCP;
- Good Latvian language skills, Russian and English - conversational level;
- Good computer skills (MS Office programs);
- Ability to make decisions, work with a high sense of responsibility and accuracy in intensive work conditions;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- B category driving license.
The company offers:
- Work in a stable, fast-growing company with opportunities for professional growth;
- Salary starting from 1850 EUR gross per month;
- Social guarantees, health, and accident insurance;
- Technical support required for the work;
- Workplace in Vidzeme.
Send CV to I-Work Group, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , phone 26603582