The customer of I-Work is a manufacturing company that produces sustainable and organic food ingredients and food products, which has recently been acquired, bringing international know-how and best practices to the company. Significant investments are being made in hardware and software. Among the key positions that need to be covered the company is searching for a
Chef in Food Academy
- to organize new product and application solutions according to innovations funnel projects and customer projects;
- to be involved in developing the manufacturing processes and recipes of food and drink products;
- to work on both existing and newly discovered ingredients to invent new recipes and concepts
- modify foods to create products such as plant-based items and ready meals and will often work closely with colleagues in the product development team to help deliver factory-ready recipes, based on development kitchen samples;
- to taste every food and drink and improve it according to the client’s wishes;
- present new and improved foods or drinks to the customers;
- keep up with ever-changing food production regulations will be an essential part of job.
- higher education in food technology is desirable;
- work experience in a similar position in Food production company, in the catering sector or in similar activities is a mandatory requirement;
- experience in food, beverage preparation methods/technologies, as well as familiarity with ingredients;
- experience in food or beverage presentation will be an advantage;
- knowledge of or experience with food production regulations;
- good Latvian language skills and English - conversational level;
- good computer skills (MS Office programs);
- excellent communication and collaboration skills.
The company offers:
- work in a stable, fast-growing company with opportunities for professional growth;
- salary starting from 1500 EUR gross per month and according to work experience;
- social guarantees, health, and accident insurance;
- technical support required for the work;
- workplace in Vidzeme.
Send CV to I-Work Group, e-mail: email@example.com phone: 26252056