I-Work client, leading IT solution provider in the Baltic market that work with radio communications, cybersecurity, HLS & defense, mission-critical networks, application development & software integration, is looking for
- development of communication protocols and modules in a real-time communication system;
- take a part of API development and implementation;
- testing processes.
- very good C/C++ programming skills;
- C# or Java knowledge will be considered as an advantage;
- experience with Unix/Linux, SQL, databases;
- knowledge of React, Angular, Vue frameworks will be considered as an advantage;
- Good command of Russian and English languages;
- Ability to work in international environment;
- Passionate, open-minded, creative and high-motivated person.
- monthly salary from EUR 2100-3500 (gross);
- work with high added value, innovative products;
- flexible working conditions and educational & cultural, teambuilding activities;
- social guarantees, health insurance after trail period etc. advantages.
CV send to SIA I-Work Group, Tērbatas str. 32, Riga, LV-1010, e-mail: email@example.com , phone: 26468860