I-Work client, a textile service company of Nordic origin, with more than 170 years of experience in the textile industry, which offers a wide variability of services ranging from workwear, mats, restaurants and hotel textiles to industrial wipers, cleanroom and washroom services, is looking for a branch in Latvia
BUSINESS CONTROLLER – CHIEF ACCOUNTANT
(Temporary position up to 2 years)
As a key member in our dynamic team, you will be a valued strategic business partner to our management group.
Your main tasks include:
- Monitoring and driving country financial performance;
- Financial and managerial accounting and financial reporting;
- Payroll supporting;
- Tax reporting and different tax issues;
- Official Annual reports;
- Implementation of the Company Values, Mission, Vision and Strategic Choices;
- Analysis of management reporting;
- Assessing performance against business strategy and make actionable data-driven recommendations to enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
You can achieve this through:
- Presenting critical and insightful financial information and develop forward looking analysis;
- Working with different stakeholders to investigate and identify opportunities for efficiency, cost savings and business growth.
You will succeed in this role if you have:
- Bachelor's or MBA degree in Business, Economy, Finance or Accounting field;
- Fluency in Latvian and English language;
- Strong finance leadership & communication skills;
- Ability to analyse information and to implement it into the development of the operations;
- Skills and knowledge in accounting and financing;
- Strong analytical skills and high IT-skill set;
- Strategic understanding of business dynamics, strategy analysis and formulation.
We value if you are:
A team player with positive can-do mindset. You enjoy learning new things and you believe that changes are opportunities to develop and grow.
In return you will find that as a team we love spending some time together also outside work and do fun things in the office. We offer our employees personal development, training opportunities, common company benefits including health insurance, remote work possibilities and company car. Salary level 2000 – 2600 EUR Bruto.
CV and Application Letter send to SIA I-Work Group, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: 26468860.