The I-Work client is an international, global IT company. The company is looking for its training center (bootcamp)
IT Trainers (Lecturers)
- IT trainers must have good communication and presentation skills to present to large groups of people at a time;
- Candidate must also be skillful in using presentation tools;
- Good mutual and written English;
- IT specialist with at least several years (1-3 years) working experience in a IT field (coding, testing, technical analyst or similar);
- Experience in leading 40h+ long courses (online or/and offline).
- Prepare and conduct engaging training courses;
- Identifying educational needs, designing educational material;
- Design technical manuals in written, video-recorded or other format for students using simple language, explain technical procedures and best practices;
- Analyze students' work and provide feedback on each student progress, provide and implement needed actions to increase students involvement into education process;
- Set-up of the learning environment and resources, revise training presentations and schedules;
- Participate in course planning sessions;
- Keep work documentation in order.
- Additional job opportunities in a large and well-known company;
- Possibility to work at different times (weekday evenings or holidays, or other adjusted times);
- The lecturer's working hour rate is 18-25 EUR, which depends on the experience and the course taught, and the amount of lectures;
- Ability to conduct lectures remotely online;
- The work can be combined with any other work.
Offered a lecture topics
- Java Script,
- Scala and BigData,