I-Work client, the company who work with IT solutions which are used by the largest insurance companies in Baltics, asks to join their team:
Java Developer (middle/senior)
- 4+ years of experience within the IT industry;
- Great cognitive skills and the determination to do things the right way;
- Familiar experience with companies tech stack (or willing to learn it);
- TDD is not just an acronym for you;
- You are a team player and believe that together everyone achieves more.
- Be a team member who develops custom made systems;
- Use tech stack: Java 11+, Spring, Angular, Vaadin, Docker, OracleDB, Liquibase, TypeScript, etc.;
- Have a voice and input in the R&D processes for the new products and features;
- Be a part of important business systems, projects of public interest, and simply interesting and scientific tasks.
- Opportunity to take part in and influence product development and see the results of your work and ideas;
- Good remuneration package witch includes phone coverage and health insurance;
- Opportunity to grow professionally, in a healthy environment with full-time mentorship.
- Work on international projects,
- Adventures during company events and exploring new technologies together;
- Workplace in a modern office in Riga’s center;
- The gross salary range for this position is 2800-5000 EUR/month.
CV send to SIA I-Work Group, Tērbatas str. 32, Riga, LV-1010, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 25667789