I-Work client, international FinTech company offer to join their team:
Senior Front-End Developer
- Work closely with companies designers to plan, develop and maintain client side solutions for companies Marketplace platform
- Develop new client side Marketing related solutions
- Work together with web data analysts to detect the areas of UI and UX improvements
- Change existing functionality.
- Write automated tests for everything you do and rely on existing test-suites to move forward.
- Acquire and share experience and knowledge, by performing and receiving code reviews.
- Recent experience with at least one modern client side, component oriented framework or library like Vue (which we prefer), React, Angular, you name it
- Ability to write testable client side code and continuously maintain the quality of client side code
- Ownership over everything you ship; you use automated testing and you'd never call code "released" until you’re confident it’s correct.
- The belief that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts; you rely on others' feedback for continuous improvement.
- The attitude of highly motivated, fast learning and a problem solving developer
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Knowledge of PHP, Symfony framework would be a plus
- Knowledge of MySQL and ORM would be a plus
- Knowledge of AWS or similar cloud platform would be a plus
- Interest in client side performance
- The desire to share knowledge with the peer developers
- Work in a global company and in an international environment;
- Work in a low-stress environment;
- Flexible Vacation policy, health insurance;
- Motivated salary and bonus system (3200 – 3500 EU after taxes);
- Possible business trips abroad;
- Paid relocation expenses and assistance (insurance, visa, airline tickets, finding accommodation, helping family to move)
- Working place Latvia, Riga (Remote work is not possible)
- Technical and office supplies that will make your work easier (Mac/Windows/Phone etc)
We are expecting to receive Your CVs at SIA I-Work Group, Tērbatas str. 32, Riga, LV-1011, Phone 67278807, 25667789, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org